We are proud to work together with our clients to create and develop their innovative digital solutions.
Air France’s Central Works Council (CWC) brings together the activities of 7 of the company’s works councils and those of its 13 subsidiaries. The Air France CWC wished to redesign and modernize its platform.
Chosen for its responsiveness and skills, Castelis has developed a custom-made platform accessible from several sites, managing
- Services for 185,000 eligible employees and 215,000 spouses and children, i.e. a database of 400,000 people
- Registration and sales of vacation camps for employees' children, allowing CVC teams to be more reactive in managing registrations
- The CWC management tool is also flexible, ready to be modified according to their needs.
The CSE Renault was looking to replace its aging solution, developed on AS400, no longer being maintained, nor adapted to the evolution of its needs.
The platform developed on the basis of our LogiCE software package, dedicated to large works councils, allows the beneficiaries to order online, and automate the order taking and its processing. It also allows to improve the communication of the actions of the CSE to the employees, and the implementation of validation processes.
To answer the specific needs of the Renault CSE, the LogiCE software package also proposes a back office centralizing the activities of the CSE and the interfaces with third party solutions (HR and accounting solution), a web site of information and presentation of the catalog of the offers proposed to the Renault employees. Finally, a supplier extranet allows to feed the e-commerce platforms.
Since its implementation in 2014, the LogiCE platform of the Renault CSE has recorded a growing increase in activity and allowed CSE employees to focus on their social missions for the benefit of the beneficiaries.
Deloitte is the world’s leading audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory firm, providing professional services in the areas of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to public and private sector clients of all sizes and in all industries.
Our client within Deloitte is the financial services management unit of the French branch called EPARFI, specialized in the audit of asset management, it is composed of about a hundred people.
Castelis has thus developed a database listing all the entities for which EPARFI works, to which are added :
- Operational applications for audit assistance, such as a benchmark tool,
- Administrative applications to help management, such as tracking and sending of invoices, report server, specific document and regulatory base.
Accor is a world leader in augmented hospitality, offering unique and unmatched experiences in nearly 5,100 hotels, resorts and residences in 110 countries.
For more than 50 years, the Accor Group has been offering all its hotel expertise through more than 39 brands in 110 countries, ranging from luxury to economy brands. More than just hotel nights, Accor offers its customers new ways of living, working and enjoying themselves, combining dining, nightlife, wellness and coworking.
Castelis operates the Accor group's corporate website, which presents the values and unrivalled expertise of the French champion in the hotel business.
group.accor.com uses Sitecore technology to communicate the group's values and promise. Our teams carry out the developments to make the most of the capabilities of Sitecore technology to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.
Our know-how enables Accor to implement a relevant, efficient and measured digital presence thanks to a global distribution of its messages.
The Qualiconsult Group wanted to acquire a software package to replace “in-house” applications that had become unsuited to the size and evolution of the company.
Based on our Chronos solution, Castelis has developed an ERP allowing :
- The management of employees and customers
- Business management (commercial and production follow-up)
- Production planning management (with graphic modules and planning tools)
- Invoicing management
- Activity monitoring via statistical modules
- Management of expense reports - purchases
- Vacations in interface with payroll
- The software package has been integrated into the Qualiconsult Group's information system and is synchronized with the company's other tools (e.g. monitoring of generated reports and recovery of field data).
Gutenberg is a publishing company serving key accounts in the distribution, retail and industrial sectors.
Castelis supports Gutenberg in its digital transformation by developing a platform of customized services integrating :
- Customer and supplier invoicing,
- Inventory management,
- Management of estimates,
- Calls for tenders,
- And the management of internal flows / production follow-up (creation, shooting and layout of products).
In order to respond specifically to Gutenberg's needs and to win the support of the personnel of the 4 sites, Castelis proceeded iteratively: the modules were specified and developed one after the other, taking care to involve the main people concerned. Nearly 150 people from all departments were thus involved in the development of the specifications.
Since then, the tool has been constantly improved, becoming a real monitoring platform that customers are taking ownership of.
Castelis has been working with Gutenberg since 2011 and is now working to improve the product using our Business Intelligence services.
Implementation of Machine Learning algorithms for the recovery platform of the SNCF.
SCNF wanted to improve the recovery rate of fines and reduce the cost of processing. To do this, Castelis enriched the "NEO" information system used to manage the collection (written and telephone reminders, sms, vms, emails...) with Machine Learning. The NEO system had been developed by the Digital division of Castelis.
We used Machine Learning technologies in order to valorize the data and exploit mathematical models to perform data mining, pattern recognition in order to perform predictive analysis:
1. The available data are used to build a model
2. The model applied to new data enables decision making (profiling, group or offender profiles)
3. The final results obtained from the new data can be fed back into the model for continuous improvement.
Each controller can also monitor his daily activity thanks to the power BI reporting implemented by Castelis.
The Data NEO project has enabled the SNCF to significantly improve the performance of the collection department: increase in the collection rate, reduction in payment deadlines and reduction in processing costs.
We work with all types of organizations
As a specialist in custom-made solutions and a software publisher, we cultivate a sense of service and commitment, and we are especially keen to stay as close as possible to our customers’ needs and thus keep them with us for many years.
Castelis counts among its clients companies from all sectors.